Sunday, July 15, 2007

my second posted dream for the week! haha

I blogged about this on my blog but I realized I should've blogged about it on here.

I was wearing a black judge's robe. The outgoing Supreme Court justices had apparently picked me along with 4 other people to replace them. (In my dream the Supreme Court only consists of 5 judges/justices). So the 5 of us incoming justices were seated at this round table facing the former justices and they were interrogating us. It was a very stress-inducing and nerve racking dream because the entire time I could feel my heart beating fast. There were top secret agents everywhere because I guess there were people who were unhappy about the former justices stepping down. Anyway one of the older justices asked the last question of the interrogation which was pretty climactic considering the question he asked (while holding a knife in his hand!!!!) was..."Are you willing to die for this position?" And all of the other new justices responded Yes without hesitation or fear... I replied "yes" but my voice was shaky and my knees got weak staring at that knife. Then they dismissed us and I walked over to my pink backpack to put stuff away... my backpack got HUGE after I put things in it. Then I was called back over to the courtroom and I was scared. That was the end of that dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home