Tuesday, January 01, 2008

i'm going going, back back, to high school?

last week (december 26-27) i had a very weird dream.

in this dream, i was in this program to go to grad school. this program required me to go back to high school in order for me to get accepted into grad school. (wth?!) anyway, so i was walking through the courtyard and then on the bridge going from the science building to the academic building. i saw my friend leah walking! we said hi, caught up for a quick second and then she said something inappropriate, as she usually does. then i wondered why she was in this program because she's already a nurse! then i continued along the bridge and i saw my ex. apparently he grew a HUGE fro (he was bald in high school) so i tried ducking amongst the freshmen to hide but they were too short but luckily, his fro was so huge that it blocked his eyes as i was coming into his view, so he didn't see me.

i go to my old locker and it turns out that no one's used it since i was there. miraculously i remember my locker combo (38-18-0) and i see a picture in there and i take it out to see. under it was a letter written by me in cursive to Cielo (i never write in cursive) in pencil, and under it Cielo wrote back too! weird. i see someone else from high school and we caught up. afterwards the bell rings and i realize that i don't have a schedule! on to the office!

i finally make it to the office and ms. tajero was working there (she worked in the office of my middle school). i asked her what i needed to do to get my schedule and i had to wait for her to get back to me. then i take a closer look at who was at the counter with me and it was JEN KIM!? wth? she didn't even live in my area! she was working on some problems on a math textbook (more complicated than calculus, but i saw integrals!) . when ms. tajero came back she told me that i needed to work on a book like jen's but they ran out. so we ended up sharing text books and i was going through the problems like i was writing lines repeatedly.

then i look out the window and i see Olivia (my friend from UCI but she went to another hs in the area) talking to people seated on semi-circle benches talking about El Camino (my hs) being sooooo different from Westmoor (her hs.) then i said... Olivia!?

...then i woke up.

sorry that was long. there's one more dream but i'll update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home